Rescue Animals in Book # 5
Stew's Anti-bullying Poster
Just a reminder that you can pre-order both books now! I am expecting to possibly sell all of my first order of book 6 when it comes out. These books will also be available online via Createspace ($1/book to the Humboldt & District SPCA) and Amazon.com once they are out.
Pre-Order Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 5: Freckles and the Cost of Popularity - $10.00 CAD + S&H.
Written by Vickianne Caswell. Illustrated by Anastasia Drogaitseva.
Freckles has always been a good little bunny that was taught to be nice and caring towards others. The opportunity to be popular arises and Freckles soon finds herself choosing popularity over friends. Two classes get to go on a field trip to the local bakery where Boots' brother Sherlock works. Freckles has been told that Boots' family is not cool and weird. Freckles and her new friends are soon laughing at the bakery owner and Boots' family, costing Freckles her old friends. Join Freckles as she learns that being different is alright and that being popular doesn't mean you have to be mean, in another funny adventure. Guest appearances by Sherlock, a popular real animal and Purrsia, a character that will have your child looking to see what is stuck in her fur, in every illustration she is in.
30 color illustrations. 8 x 10 size.
ISBN 10: 1495326675
ISBN 13: 978-1495326677
* Peer pressure.
* Do what is right and not what others tell you.
* Being popular is not always as good as it seems.
* Treat others the way you want to be treated.
* It is not nice to laugh or make fun of others' misfortunes.
Pre-Order Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 6: The Freckle Monster (Coming June 2014!) - $11.50 CAD + S&H.
(cover coming at a later date!)
Written by Vickianne Caswell & Erika-Elizabeth Caswell. Illustrated by Anastasia Drogaitseva.
Freckles is sure she is going to win the anti-bullying poster contest. Freckles is very disappointed when she learns Stew wins and with the help of the snobby weasel girls, she begins to show Stew how mad and jealous she is. Can Freckles turn things around and fix the hurt feelings she has caused by bullying or will the Freckle Monster keep controlling her? Meanwhile, Freckles' lies has caused a lot of other fighting. Lying, name calling, hitting and much more happens between the classmates and someone gets hurt. Will the children remember why they drew these posters or will they remain bullies themselves?
Est. 32 color illustrations and a poster. More may be added at a later date.
ISBN 10: 1497514231
ISBN 13: 978-1497514232
* Hitting is wrong.
* It is not nice to be jealous of others.
* Consequences of actions.
* Don't run at the pool.
* Jealousy can lead to bad things.
* How to treat friends.
* How to overcome jealousy and anger.
* Bullying is wrong and the different forms (except cyber bullying) of bullying.
* Revenge is wrong and leads to bad things.
Book bundling packages have been created. We currently have 2 on our sales page (see the pre-order links above). If you are thinking of buying 4 copies or different books, be sure to check it out!
Book # 5's Trailer
We are very excited this year! New and exciting things have been happening here! Why?
1. We are constantly improving the books, new topics and learning so much along the way!
2. This year, we will be helping some rescue groups by placing their adoptable pets in our stories as background characters. - Freckles books.
3. We have a new series out which is getting a lot of attention. Be sure to check out Sherlock the Remarkable Cat Series' website and Facebook fan page.
4. We are on a roll for winning awards for reviews (every book has earned a 5 star!) and now we have the opportunity to win "2014 Best Book Cover Contest."
This is just a small portion of what is going on! In the meantime, we need you to vote! You can vote daily or every 2 days (the system is a bit picky). The link is below and we have the following books entered:
1. Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 4: Freckles and the True Meaning of Christmas
2. Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 5: Freckles and the Cost of Popularity
3. Sherlock the Remarkable Cat Series, Book # 1: Sherlock, the Cat Who Couldn't Meow
You can vote for all 3 books and here is how:
1. Follow the link and find the books.
2. It is the star rating system, 1 star being poor and 5 stars being awesome!
3. Click on the star to rate it and you can vote for other books too, not just one.
Be sure to visit Freckles' website or our Youtube channel for the latest video preview for book # 5!
I spent the last two months sick with a respiratory infection. I was unable to work on the computer or do much of anything which has resulted in a late release of the next Freckles book. We're nearly done though and it will be out this month. I've spent the last week catching up on series work. I am still behind on much of it but it is slowly getting there. I am hoping to get the reviews going again soon too but I need to get this work finished and after being sick for so long, the list is very long.
There are plenty of updates added and being added daily to the fan pages and websites. If you are interested in learning more about them, please visit the news blogs of each series, found on their websites.
I've updated the reviews pages on the website so be sure to take a look. A review or two were added as well. A special thanks to Sandra Bennett for reviewing all these books for me!
Sherlock's book got a 5 star review also. It can be found on the reviews page on this website.
Find his reviews here:
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.